PTP Fascia Release Foam Roller - Large - 80cm (with Stretching Strap)
The PTP Fascial Release Roller is not only a powerful therapy tool that can make a significant difference in the way your body feels and recovers, but it can also be aimed at body toning, joint mobility, posture correction and injury prevention thanks to a range of exercises specifically designed by elite Pilates trainer Brad Leeon.
Using the SMR (Self-Myofascial Release) technique and your own body weight, the PTP Fascial Release Roller allows you to self-massage hard to reach sore areas and target multiple muscles such as the calves, lats, glutes, adductors, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, thoracic spine (trapezius and rhomboids) and tensor fasciae latae muscle (muscle of the thigh).
- For muscle tension relief, recovery and body strength & toning
- Superior traction with special grid pattern
- Lightweight and portable to use anywhere
- Made from high-density EVA that regains its shape post-compression
- Includes exercises designed by Pilates trainer Brad Leeon
- Stretching strap included to increase your flexibility