Versa Gripps® CLASSIC Series
or 4 payments of $20.00 with More infoXSC-CLASSIC
Versa Gripps® CLASSIC Series is the only product in the world that can replace gloves, lifting straps and wrist supports. They can be worn during your whole workout for any pulling and pushing exercises. You simply put your hand into the wrist support and use the high density flap accordingly.
Designed for serious lifters with average-sized hands that train with heavy weights.
For pulling exercises like deadlifts, simply wrap the flap under the bar and back over the top and into your hand. Similarly like you would with a conventional strap but you only need to hook around once.
For pushing exercises like the bench press, simply let the flap sit flat on your palm and push the weight. The flap covers the exact areas where cuts and callouses usually form.
- 1.5-inch (3.8cm) wrist strap designed to fit average-sized hands
- Made from durable, textured grip-enhancing material - different than the PRO and FIT Series
- New built-in arch support offers carpal tunnel protection
- Secure One Hand Grip and Release
- Innovative Wrist Support ergonomically designed to rest at the base of the hand
- Protects the hand and wrist with unrestricted circulation while eliminating calluses
- Unique "No-Slip" custom engineered material exclusive to Power Gripps USA
- Wide wrist strap with high density foam and adjustable hook and loop closure
- Hypo-allergenic, Anti-bacterial, and Anti-microbial