PTP Myo-X2 Back Massager 2.0
Offering a convenient deep tissue massage, the PTP Myo-X2 Back Massager 2.0 is specifically designed for use on the back. The recessed mid-section accommodates the spinal joints, making it ideal to roll out the muscles along both sides of the vertebral column (bilateral symmetry). The ergonomic morphology can also prove useful to simultaneously target the right and left sides of muscles, such as the biceps, triceps, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves.
How does it work?
Muscles tend to shorten and affect joint mobility as a result of excessive loading, repetitive strain and imbalances. By rolling and sustaining bodyweight pressure for Self-Myofascial Release (SMR), the Myo-X2 enables you to stimulate blood circulation, penetrate through the muscle layers and break up the soft tissue adhesions responsible for movement restrictions. This promotes healing and helps the muscles and joints regain their full range of motion for optimal performance and injury prevention.
- Ideal to break up painful soft tissue adhesions in the back and neck
- Recessed mid-section that prevents direct contact with spinal bones
- Provides a deep tissue massage
- Unique matrix surface for added traction and tissue mobilisation
- Latex and rubber free
- User-friendly poster included with 30+ exercises
- Brand: PTP
- Age: Any
- Gender: Unisex
- Pair: N/A
Shipping & Returns
- FREE shipping when you spend $150 or more
- Same-day dispatch before 2pm AEST weekdays
- Get shipping costs & ETA's at checkout
- We offer FREE 30-day returns for all Australian orders from the date of purchase
- To submit a return or read our Returns Policy, click here