adidas Skipping Rope - 3m
Designed with an ergonomic bottleneck inspired structure, the adidas skipping rope is ideal for developing your cardio endurance whilst working on your foot speed and total coordination.
Made from a durably moulded plastic, the subtly textured handles encase a smooth tangle-free ball bearing mechanism, providing slick rotations for elite skipping workouts. Fitted with a thinner rubber-coated braided steel wire rope, the Skipping Rope offers the optimal rotational speed and path control for more advanced users to integrate within their boxing or general training regime.
At 3m long, the rope features an easy adjustment system that doesn't require cutting, simply chose a length that is ideal for your height and comfortable to skip with.
Complete with a stylish drawstring bag for ease of storage, the adidas Skipping Rope is perfect for use on the go, helping you develop your cardio when and wherever the inspiration strikes.
- Fit for building endurance, timing and coordination
- Moulded plastic handles feature a smooth bottleneck design for a stronger and more comfortable grip
- The thinner rubber-coated braided steel wire delivers optimal rotation speed and rope path control
- Integrated tangle-free ball bearing mechanism allows the ultimate smooth rotation
- 3m in length, the Rope is easily adjustable to match your height without the need for cutting
- Complete with a drawstring mesh carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Brand: adidas
- Age: Any
- Gender: Unisex
- Pair: N/A
Shipping & Returns
- FREE shipping when you spend $150 or more
- Same-day dispatch before 2pm AEST weekdays
- Get shipping costs & ETA's at checkout
- We offer FREE 30-day returns for all Australian orders from the date of purchase
- To submit a return or read our Returns Policy, click here